Meet Dr. Chilkov
It is our mission to provide patients with the highest quality and most compassionate Integrative Health Care
We seek to:
- Provide individualized care tailored to the unique needs of each patient
- Combine the best of natural healing with modern, state-of-the-art biomedicine Treat the root causes of illnesses and restore normal function
- Create long term solutions leading to stable lifelong health and radiant well being
- Assist our patients in acquiring self care tools and self care knowledge
- Operate in a model of health and prevention using natural therapies that are safe and non-toxic
- Realize the full potential of the human being at all levels: mind, body, emotions, and spirit
- Nurture lifelong caring relationships with our patients
Meet Dr. Chilkov
Dr. Nalini Chilkov, L.Ac.O.M.D. combines her diverse training in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Modern Biomedicine and Cell Biology with 30 years in private practice. Dr. Chilkov primarily serves patients with cancer and complex, chronic illnesses alongside her Optimal Health and Wellness practice. She is a respected expert in Collaborative Integrative Cancer Care known both for her meticulous attention to detail and individualized treatment plans as well as her warmth and compassion. Dr. Chilkov is a seasoned clinician and an innovator building bridges between modern and traditional healing paradigms, partnering with physicians to provide best outcomes for patients. She has been a lecturer at the School of Medicine at UCLA and UC Irvine in California as well as many schools of Traditional Oriental and Naturopathic Medicine over her long career.
Dr. Chilkov is a regular contributor to the HEALTHY LIVING Section of the Huffington Post.
She has been recognized as a go to clinician in Suzanne Somers’ book “Knockout: Interviews with Doctors Who Are Curing Cancer–And How to Prevent Getting It in the First Place. Dr. Chilkov sits on the Scientific Advisory Board of the Mederi Foundation for research, education and integrative care of patients with cancer and chronic illnesses.
Dr. Chilkov holds a degree in Cell Biology and is trained in Nursing, Travel and Wilderness Medicine. She stays abreast of leading medical research worldwide. Dr. Chilkov has provided care in medically underserved regions and wilderness areas on several continents.
Dr. Chilkov has a lifelong involvement in creative and meditative arts and has studied dance and music in West Africa. An avid hiker, Dr. Chilkov has climbed mountains in Africa, Asia, Europe and North America.
Dr. Chilkov has provided her patients with truly personal and individualized Integrative Care and brings a wealth of wisdom and expertise to her practice.
Her clinic, designed to be a serene and healing environment, is located Santa Monica (Los Angeles), CA.
For more on the confluence of natural healing and modern biomedicine and alternative cancer answers go to www.doctornalini.com.
Don’t miss Dr. Chilkov’s blog in the Living Wellness Section of the Huffington Post.